Heating and Air Conditioning Services in Kennewick
If you are looking for HVAC service in Kennewick, WA or the surrounding areas, look no further. Our talented team can help you 24/7. Call us today!
You could also use our Contact Form!
If you would like to learn more about our services, visit our Home Page for details.
What makes a great Kennewick HVAC contractor?
HVAC Contractors are a unique group of professionals, and we work in unique environments. We come into people’s homes or their places of business, installing and repairing systems that are an integral part of their everyday lives. And at times, we mistakenly even make a loud noise or two on the job site. Sorry, we really are trying to be quiet!
All kidding aside, choosing a reputable company is an important decision, and one that shouldn’t be made on a whim. As a result, we would recommend the following questions be at the top of your mind when choosing your next HVAC contractor:
- How many years has the company been in business? Are they well known? Would a close friend or family member recommend them?
- Do they offer multiple services, or do they only have one narrow skill set?
- Do they stand behind their work? What kinds of warranties do they provide?
- Do they offer 24-hour service, in the event of an inevitable late night emergency?
- Do they have any retail visibility, where you can get your questions answered during a live, face-to-face conversation?
Campbell and Company offers full-service residential and commercial HVAC and electrical work, custom sheet metal fabrication, and we also operate an unrivaled retail Fireplace Center.
The most heavily populated city in the Tri-Cities area, Kennewick was named the number two area in the United States for job growth in 2009, primarily due to the high number of scientists working for the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. The city was incorporated in 1904, and the completion of the Dalles-Celilo Canal in 1915 connected it directly to the Pacific Ocean. More recently, the city has been in constant competition with Winnipeg, Canada since 2008, for the title of ‘Slurpee Capital of the World’.
Whatever residents of Kennewick may need, Campbell and Company has you covered.
Click on the link below, and let us show you what it means to not only be a great contractor, but also a grateful community partner.