What makes a great Kiona HVAC contractor?
HVAC Contractors are a unique group of professionals, and we work in unique environments. We come into people’s homes or their places of business, installing and repairing systems that are an integral part of their everyday lives. And at times, we mistakenly even make a loud noise or two on the job site. Sorry, we really are trying to be quiet!
All kidding aside, choosing a reputable company is an important decision, and one that shouldn’t be made on a whim. As a result, we would recommend the following questions be at the top of your mind when choosing your next HVAC contractor:
- How many years has the company been in business? Are they well known? Would a close friend or family member recommend them?
- Do they offer multiple services, or do they only have one narrow skill set?
- Do they stand behind their work? What kinds of warranties do they provide?
- Do they offer 24-hour service, in the event of an inevitable late night emergency?
- Do they have any retail visibility, where you can get your questions answered during a live, face-to-face conversation?
Campbell and Company offers full-service residential and commercial HVAC and electrical work, custom sheet metal fabrication, and we also operate an unrivaled retail Fireplace Center.
An Indian term translated as “brown hills,” Kiona really put itself on the map when the Northern Pacific Railroad constructed a station in the area in 1888, allowing farmers to distribute their crops to a wider area. Soon thereafter in the 1890s, irrigation arrived to the area, which brought further swift changes. A source of local pride is the Benton City – Kiona Bridge, which was officially listed as a protected historical site by the National Register of Historic Places in 2002.
Whatever residents of Kiona may need, Campbell and Company has you covered.
Click on the link below, and let us show you what it means to not only be a great contractor, but also a grateful community partner.