Pay It Forward
Pay it Forward Nomination Form:
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
Pay it Forward Disclaimer:
• The contest is open to owner occupied, single family homes with central heating & cooling systems.
• Entrants must be 21 or older.
• Entrants must own and live in the home entered in the contest and reside within our service area.
• Entries must be received by 5 PM on July 31, 2014.
• The selected qualified recipients will be chosen by an objective community review committee in August 2014 and informed prior to media announcements.
• The chosen qualified recipients will be posted online at TrustCampbell.com by August 30, 2014.
• There may be several nominees selected. The awarded value of service and equipment of at least $30,000 is for the entire promotion, not per recipient. The chosen recipients will receive either repairs or system replacement, based on pre-qualifying inspection needs.
• The chosen recipients will agree to allow Campbell & Company to use images and likenesses of the old and new unit and homeowners and the homeowner’s name in promotional materials.
• The nominator agrees to allow Campbell & Company to use the application description in promotional material and media announcements.
• Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
• No entry fee or purchase is required.
• Employees of Campbell & Company and their family members are not eligible.
• All decisions are final.
• Restrictions: electrical upgrades, any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g., asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building, mechanical and electrical codes are not included.
Service Areas include: Basin City, Benton City, Bickleton, Burbank, Connell, Desert Aire, Ellensburg, Eltopia, Ephrata, Grandview, Granger, Hermiston, Kahlotus, Kennewick, Kiona, Mabton, Mattawa, Mesa, Moxee, Naches, Othello, Pasco, Prosser, Richland, Selah, Sunnyside, Tieton, Toppenish, Union Gap, Walla Wall, Wallula, Wapato, West Richland, Yakima, Zillah
Campbell & Company donates a “cool” community project!
Summer’s heat can be brutal in the Tri-Cities, especially for those without air conditioning.
In consideration of the hot months ahead, Campbell & Company management and staff is inviting the community to “pay it forward” by nominating a local homeowner who is in grave need of Air Conditioning repair…but cannot afford it at this time.
“Our staff is excited to be able to lend their expertise to someone that needs help with their home comfort” says Mike Campbell, owner of Campbell & Company. “When the idea was first broached, it was a “no brainer” to put the program together, given the enthusiasm and commitment from our incredible team.”
Nominations will be accepted until July 31 and the recipient will be selected by an objective community based review committee. At least $30,000 in home services will be awarded to those deemed most in need of home comfort. Nomination forms will be available on the Campbell & Company website- trustcampbell.com
Lennox, Johnstone Supply and Tri-Cities Community Federal Credit Union are partners in the project.
Great Fund Raising Opportunity
Campbell & Company, has available 10,000-16.9 oz bottles of privately labeled
water available for immediate donation to non-profit organizations in Benton,
Franklin and Yakima County. This is a great opportunity to earn money for a
To be considered, your request must include the organization name, tax ID number,
mission statement and the quantity of bottles requested. The organization must be
registered with the State of Washington as a non-profit organization and be willing
to sign an agreement to sell the bottled water at a local event for no less than $1.00
per bottle and to utilize the entire donation by June 30, 2013.
Please send your request to email@example.com.
Celebrating 30 years, Campbell & Company has been a highly respected, full
service regional business that provides the highest quality heating and air
conditioning products along with Electrical Services, Duct cleaning, Fireplaces, and
Security throughout Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. For more information visit
CallCampbell.com or call Kerrie Tamburello 509-438-2149