Call our Prosser team at 509-778-4257
What makes a great Prosser HVAC contractor?
HVAC Contractors are a unique group of professionals, and we work in unique environments. We come into people’s homes or their places of business, installing and repairing systems that are an integral part of their everyday lives. And at times, we mistakenly even make a loud noise or two on the job site. Sorry, we really are trying to be quiet!
All kidding aside, choosing a reputable company is an important decision, and one that shouldn’t be made on a whim. As a result, we would recommend the following questions be at the top of your mind when choosing your next HVAC contractor:
- How many years has the company been in business? Are they well known? Would a close friend or family member recommend them?
- Do they offer multiple services, or do they only have one narrow skill set?
- Do they stand behind their work? What kinds of warranties do they provide?
- Do they offer 24-hour service, in the event of an inevitable late night emergency?
- Do they have any retail visibility, where you can get your questions answered during a live, face-to-face conversation?
Campbell and Company offers full-service residential and commercial HVAC and electrical work, custom sheet metal fabrication, and we also operate an unrivaled retail Fireplace Center.
The seat of Benton County, the city now know as Prosser was first homesteaded in 1882 by Colonel William Farrand Prosser. However, it wasn’t until two years later that the Northern Pacific Railroad first made an appearance in the area. The year 1893 brought irrigation to the region, which was officially incorporated as the city of Prosser in 1899. The early 1900s were a boom period for the town, when a power plant was constructed in 1907, the first high school was erected in 1908, telephone lines were added in 1909, and the addition of a public library in 1910, funded by a grant from none other than Andrew Carnegie. In more recent times, Prosser’s key position on the Yakima river has made it a prime location for grape production, and as a result an ever-growing wine region and tourist destination.
Whatever residents of Prosser may need, Campbell and Company has you covered.
Click on the link below, and let us show you what it means to not only be a great contractor, but also a grateful community partner.