What makes a great Union Gap HVAC contractor?
HVAC Contractors are a unique group of professionals, and we work in unique environments. We come into people’s homes or their places of business, installing and repairing systems that are an integral part of their everyday lives. And at times, we mistakenly even make a loud noise or two on the job site. Sorry, we really are trying to be quiet!
All kidding aside, choosing a reputable company is an important decision, and one that shouldn’t be made on a whim. As a result, we would recommend the following questions be at the top of your mind when choosing your next HVAC contractor:
- How many years has the company been in business? Are they well known? Would a close friend or family member recommend them?
- Do they offer multiple services, or do they only have one narrow skill set?
- Do they stand behind their work? What kinds of warranties do they provide?
- Do they offer 24-hour service, in the event of an inevitable late night emergency?
- Do they have any retail visibility, where you can get your questions answered during a live, face-to-face conversation?
Campbell and Company offers full-service residential and commercial HVAC and electrical work, custom sheet metal fabrication, and we also operate an unrivaled retail Fireplace Center.
Quite an interesting history surrounds the formation of what is now the city of Union Gap, which had its formal beginning in year1883. However, once the Northern Pacific Railroad decided to bypass the city, Union Gap was literally picked up and moved to a location nearer the train depot, and was then renamed North Yakima. Almost 30 years afterward, the name of this “depot town” was simplified to Yakima, and the original southern location of the settlement was dubbed Union Gap. Currently, approximately 28% of Union Gap’s population is under the age of 18, meaning there are a lot of young households in the area. And as we all know, it’s important to keep the younger generation happy, which most certainly entails proper heating and cooling in your home.
Whatever residents of Union Gap may need, Campbell and Company has you covered.
Click on the link below, and let us show you what it means to not only be a great contractor, but also a grateful community partner.