What makes a great Wapato HVAC contractor?
HVAC Contractors are a unique group of professionals, and we work in unique environments. We come into people’s homes or their places of business, installing and repairing systems that are an integral part of their everyday lives. And at times, we mistakenly even make a loud noise or two on the job site. Sorry, we really are trying to be quiet!
All kidding aside, choosing a reputable company is an important decision, and one that shouldn’t be made on a whim. As a result, we would recommend the following questions be at the top of your mind when choosing your next HVAC contractor:
- How many years has the company been in business? Are they well known? Would a close friend or family member recommend them?
- Do they offer multiple services, or do they only have one narrow skill set?
- Do they stand behind their work? What kinds of warranties do they provide?
- Do they offer 24-hour service, in the event of an inevitable late night emergency?
- Do they have any retail visibility, where you can get your questions answered during a live, face-to-face conversation?
Campbell and Company offers full-service residential and commercial HVAC and electrical work, custom sheet metal fabrication, and we also operate an unrivaled retail Fireplace Center.
Founded in 1885 by Alexander McCredy, the town of Wapato saw a surge in development in 1896 upon completion of the Irwin Canal, which made surrounding land prime for agriculture, and remains so today. As a matter of fact, the town’s motto emblazoned on its welcome sign reads, ‘Harvest A’ Plenty’. As a result of a need for farm labor and the draw of life in a small town, the area saw a surge in the Hispanic population during the 1970s until 1990, and is currently 76% Hispanic as of the 2000 census.
Whatever residents of Wapato may need, Campbell and Company has you covered.
Click on the link below, and let us show you what it means to not only be a great contractor, but also a grateful community partner.